If you have been falsely declared dead by a credit bureau, you already know the effect it can have on your credit. The note in your credit file can lead to the denial of mortgages, the cancelation of credit cards, and the failure of health care providers to provide you with the required medical treatment. Being falsely pronounced dead is no laughing matter, and this situation will turn your life upside down.
Fixing a wrong report of your own death can be a multi-step procedure. Many credit bureaus and financial institutions are depending on the Death Master File to correct their own records. So, if you have been confirmed dead in North Carolina, many of you need to correct all records that have been modified to include reports of your death, which could mean notifying several credit bureaus, government departments, and organizations.
How much our sevices cost?
Our servises don't cost anythig. We help our clients to remove mistakes from their credit reports absolutly for free.
The list of cities in North Carolina where we already helped people to deal with falsely reported decease in their credit reports:
- Mistakenly reported as deceased in Charlotte, NC
- Mistakenly reported as deceased in Raleigh, NC
- Mistakenly reported as deceased in Greensboro, NC
- Mistakenly reported as deceased in Durham, NC
- Mistakenly reported as deceased in Winston–Salem, NC
- Mistakenly reported as deceased in Fayetteville, NC
- Mistakenly reported as deceased in Cary, NC
- Mistakenly reported as deceased in Wilmington, NC
- Mistakenly reported as deceased in High Point, NC
Our attorney is equipped with the expertise and experience to help locate the locations where the fake death record remains and how to correct it. And for those organisations who fail to correct their mistakes, WeDoItFree will help you to prepare a case for correction and compensation. If you need help correcting a mistaken report of your own death in North Carolina, call now to (929) 202-5200 or contact us now through this site by filling the form below.